Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clue #1


First clue: Draw two public spaces that have meaning to you. Well...when I read this...the fountain and the quad were the first places that popped into my head. I was in a kind of 'stick your headphones in and see where it takes you kind of mood' and I definitely thought that these two places are two of the most known for hanging out and relaxing. The fountain, to me, is a place where I always meet people, so it's like my 'landmark' of UNCG, and it's also a place where I can just sit and 'let my troubles roll by'. The quad, on the other hand, is a place where my Greek Life began. It's where I ran home to ADPi and where I'll be living next semester, so there's a comforting feeling that surrounds me when I'm in the quad.

I know this is going to be a really fun and relaxing assignment. I can't wait to see what the other clues are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment