For this project, we were each assigned a window in which we were supposed to fill it with two different light effects using cardboard and two other materials. My initial inspiration came from the clerestory windows we are studying in our History & Theory of Design class and stained glass windows, and the patterns they create. We were also told to consider our neighbors designs in our own designs. Nikki's window focused on how rain on windows effects light, so that's why I decided to place the items that represented the stained glass in a way that seemed fluid-like. I also decided to go from almost 2D to 3D to further emphasize the rain effect.
Here's my first time ever sketch up model. It's not completely accurate, but I'm still trying to figure out SketchUp and how exactly it works.