Thursday, January 28, 2010

New semester. New sketchbook.


As our first sketchbook assignment, we were instructed to go in our rooms/studio and find 5 objects that have meaning to us and to draw them, using pen and one colored pencil. On the left page, I drew the things that were more or less ritualized to me. Like my medicine container and my room number. My medicine container holds my Topamax, which keeps the migraines away, and the room number is my home...it's where I always end up. But the things on the right are the things I take pride in, and the things that mean the most to me. Like my religion, my bible. Or my ADPi, my sorority, my best friends. Or my love and my memories. These are the things that I can't always explain, but I'll cherish for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment